Creative Director (Part-time)
Flux Projects seeks a part-time Creative Director with a sophisticated understanding of the arts, to be responsible for conceiving, developing, and implementing the artistic vision and activity of Flux Projects, and for major decisions about the ongoing development of aesthetic values and their expression. Key responsibilities (in collaboration with the Executive Director and Board of Directors) include the following:
- Engages, supervises and evaluates artistic and project personnel. Cultivates a broad network of artistic relationships.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates programs for the year, including outreach and education activities.
- Acts as a spokesperson for the organization's artistic purpose via speaking engagements, public and social appearances, and at fundraising events.
- Serves as principal brand manager, ensuring consistent, vigorous, and articulate public presences.
- Fosters the development of good relations with other cultural organizations by participating in meetings and joint activities where appropriate.
- Maintains a robust dialogue with the Board of Directors on artistic activity and vision. Serves as staff liaison to Board committees for Marketing and Programming and, with Executive Director, Strategic Planning.
Please apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com.